Date: Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Time: 11: 00 AM (PST)
While direct donations to charity might be down, online shopping is up, making this the perfect time for online charity auctions. Online auctions enable non-profits to raise funds through the auction of in-kind items and experiences, either leading up to an event or on a standalone virtual basis. Learn from the providers of the world’s most advanced auction platform how some of world’s most recognizable non-profits, corporations and celebrities have benefitted from online auctions.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Benefit from online auctions even if you have limited manpower and resources.
- Easily create completely customizable auctions on a secure platform.
- Use social media to maximize exposure of your auction and connect with the community.
- Broaden fundraising endeavors to have extensive, international appeal and donor reach.
- Solicit and make use of in-kind gifts that corporate and individual donors contribute.
- Compile comprehensive consumer intelligence data
Who should attend this webinar:
- Non-profits wanting to exceed fundraising goals and raise awareness of their mission.
- Corporations wanting to engage their employees and the public in philanthropic activity.
Israel Schachter, CEO Charity Bids
Israel Schachter is a young entrepreneur whose marketing, personal and business acumen has been sought out on both sides of the Atlantic. Israel has founded various successful ventures in the technology, healthcare and real estate industries and has demonstrated considerable experience in strategic management and leadership of early-stage companies, in addition to experience in high-level business negotiations and strategic alliances.
Over the years, Israel has consulted and volunteered for various charities worldwide and as the successful producer of many fundraising and awareness events, has single-handedly raised millions of dollars for these causes. Israel sits on boards of educational institutions, hospitals, charitable foundations and numerous non-profit organizations around the world, and is the co-founder of the Israelife Foundation, which is dedicated to developing and implementing new and innovative technologies in the first-response, mass casualty, and trauma fields.
Israel has jointly overseen all elements of CharityBids’ development since its inception and is responsible for managing CharityBids’ overall operations, including developing and implementing corporate and strategic planning as well as marketing. Israel holds a Bachelor of Arts in psychology from Yeshiva University and an MBA from Bar Ilan University. He is also completing a Masters in Education and Public Administration at the Azrieli School of Jewish Education.